Dumbbell stability ball chest press using single arm
- This exercise improves core strength.
- Increases interdependent muscular system stabilization.
- Improves balance and coordination.
- The ability to form a bridge across off of the stability ball.
- Position your head and shoulders on to the ball, your chin should be pointing upward towards ceiling.
- Place feet shoulder width apart.
- Tighten glutes and abdominal muscles to form a bridge position, maintain bridge throughout the entire exercise.
- Begin with one dumbbell extended above the chest in one arm.
- Lower dumbbell until the elbow is pressed against the stability ball and the shoulder is lined up with your elbow.
- Repeat movement by pressing dumbbell back into the starting position and duplicate for desired reps.
- Breathe naturally when completing this movement. Many individuals like to inhale when lowering and breathe out when raising the weight.
- Maintain a slow and controlled movement to prevent any twisting of your core.
- Switch dumbbell to other arm and repeat set so that exercise is performed on both sides.
Stability Ball Press, Dumbbell Press, One Arm Dumbbell Press, How To Do a Stability Ball Press
2021 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.