Power step up jumps off box single leg
- Start with shoulder blades back and down and the belly tight. Keep the spine in a neutral position.
- Begin a thorough warm up before starting this work out; this engages the sensory system.
How to Do:
- Start with the short box and master the technique before moving to the taller box
- Start with one flat foot (even pressure on toes and heel) on the box and other foot on ground. Push through heel of the box leg and hop up in the air. Land in the same position as the start position.
- Make sure to decelerate the body with the BOX leg.
- Make sure that the hips stay level through this exercise.
2021 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.