Floor crunches (abdominal crunch)
How to Do:
- Lay on the ground with legs bent and feet flat. Do not pull from arms, keep emphasis on the abdominal muscles.
- Remember, this is an abdominal crunch not a sit up.
- Keep neck straight, centered above shoulders during entire movement pattern.
- From sternum, crunch up and forward while shoulders lift off ground.
- Low back should remain flat on the ground at all times.
- Reverse down, stopping just before shoulders make contact with ground and reverse.
2021 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.