Lying cable crunch on ball
How to Do Movement:
- Start off by laying back on a stability ball. The middle of your back should rest on the stability ball.
- Your knees will be slightly bent and your feet will be flat on the ground.
- A Freemotion or cable machine will be behind you so that you can grab the handles of it with each hand, by the side of your head with both of your palms facing your chest.
- From here, perform a crunch so that your upper back comes off of the stability ball.
- Return to the starting position. Continue for repetitions.
2021 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.