Lying oblique ball twist
- Lie with shoulders flat against the floor and feet on stability ball.
- Tighten the belly muscles and buttocks to maintain a straight line. Do not allow the lower back to sag.
How to Do:
- Keeping the upper spine in contact with the floor, balance with both feet on ball and slowly rotate hips and legs to the right.
- Tighten the belly by drawing the navel towards the spine to maintain stability. Do not allow lower back to sag!
- Keep the legs straight throughout the rotation.
- Repeat on opposite side.
2021 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.