Adductor stretch foam roller (SMR)
How to Do:
- Start off in a prone position. You will be laying flat on the floor with your forearms and palms flat on the ground.
- Your left leg will be straight behind you while your right leg is bent at the knee, out to your side. Place a foam roller underneath your thigh and you are ready to begin the exercise.
- Roll the foam roller along the inner thigh from groin to the knee. Repeat for repetitions in a slow and controlled motion.
1. While lying down on your stomach, move out your leg and put the roller around groin area.
1. Be extra careful while you roll around the pelvis region.
2. When you feel a tender area, stop, and keep the foam roller on that spot until the pain goes down by 50-75%.
2021 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.