Standing adductor stretch
How to Do:
- Start off by standing tall with a straight spine and your shoulders pulled down your back and your chest thrust out.
- Your feet should be about three feet apart and your arms should be bent at your sides.
- Draw your abdominals inward and slowly move toward one side.
- Slightly bend at the knee while keeping your other leg extended. This position should cause you to feel a slight stretch in the extended leg.
- Hold this position for the allotted amount of time and repeat with the opposite side.
2021 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.