Forward to reverse Bosu ball lunges
How to Do:
- Step forward with one leg and center that foot on top of the dome.
- Slowly flex the knees to a maximum of 90 degrees.
- Allow the heel of the rear foot to lift, so that the ball of the foot is in contact with the floor.
- Pause at the end of the movement.
- Then press off the dome with the front leg and step backward into a reverse lunge on the floor.
- Press off the floor with the back leg and return to the starting position.
- Repeat the lunge with the other leg.
- Perform eight to 20 repetitions to fatigue, alternating sides.
2021 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.