Medicine ball chop and lift
- Begin with a thorough warm up before starting this exercise. This engages the sensory system.
- Start with the feet slightly wider than the width of the shoulders with the toes slightly turned out.
How to Do:
- This movement involves a cross-body chop motion using a medicine ball.
- Start with the knees slightly bent, both hands on the medicine ball, and arms straight.
- The hands start at head height (as shown).
- In one quick and smooth motion, move the medicine ball down and across the body.
- At this point you will return the medicine ball straight up and perform the movement in the opposite direction from high to low again.
- Repeat the pattern back and forth for the desired reps.
2021 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.