Medicine ball single leg lift and chop
- Begin with a thorough warm up before starting this exercise. This engages the sensory system.
- Start with the feet slightly wider than shoulder width apart and with the toes slightly turned out.
How to Do:
- This movement involves a cross-body chop motion using a medicine ball.
- Start on one leg with the knee bent slightly. Both hands should be on the medicine ball and the arms should be straight.
- The hands start at head height (as shown).
- Move the medicine ball down and across the body.
- At this point you will return the medicine ball straight up and move it in the opposite direction from high to low.
- Repeat this pattern back and forth for the desired reps.
2021 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.