Flat barbell bench press
- Increases chest strength.
- Improves shoulder and triceps muscle definition.
- You need to have enough muscular strength to prevent involuntary movement of your Lumbo Pelvic Hip region, your core should be strong enough to stabilize you at all times.
- Lay flat on the bench and tighten your abdomen.
- Place your feet flat on floor with your toes pointing forward.
- Grasp the bar and place your hands slightly wider than shoulder width apart.
How to Do:
- Lower the bar towards your chest in a slow and controlled movement.
- Do not arch your back or push your head forward.
- While you contract the chest, press the bar back to the starting position. Stop when your elbows reach full extension.
- Use a weight that you can lift in a controlled manner.
2020 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.