How to Do Bear Crawl Low
The bear crawl low exercise should begin with a good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop the bear crawling low.
Beginning Bear Crawl Exercise
1. Place your hands and feet shoulder-width apart on the floor, with your torso facing down.
2. Crawl forward in an alternate sequence, moving your right leg as your left arm moves and your left leg as your right arm moves.
Bear Crawl Exercise Movement
1. Position your body on the ground in a crawl setup.
2. Do this by being low to the ground, keeping one leg bent towards you, the other leg straight back, and both arms extended forward in front of you.
3. Front here you will use your arms and legs to crawl forward, moving one arm and leg at a time.
4. Crawl backward to the original starting position.
Bear Crawl Exercise Benefits
Supports the health of the shoulders.
No special equipment is required.
The Entire Body Is Involved.
It raises the heart rate.
Warm-up in a dynamic manner.