Standing dumbbell curl single arm
- Strengthening and growth of the biceps.
- Stand with feet approximately shoulder width apart with toes pointing straight in front of you and knees slightly bent.
- Arms are in a relaxed position against your thighs, palms pointing outwards with gripping the dumbbells.
How to Do:
- Place your free hand on your hip to avoid bending unnaturally or any awkward movement patterns, and perform the curl with only one arm at a time.
- At the peak of the movement, hold for two breaths before slowly lowering to the starting position.
2021 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.