Standing single leg dumbbell curl alternating arms
- Strengthen and growth of the biceps.
- Helps with core strength and balance.
- Stand in the position for a regular standing bicep curl.
- Lower your arms to the sides while holding the dumbbells in either hand and slowly lift one leg off the ground until your knee has reached a parallel angle to the ground.
How to Do:
- Begin the movement by flexing your arm into a bicep curl.
- Hold at the peak of the exercise for two seconds and then lower into starting position.
- Perform the bicep curl while standing on one leg, however, alternate arms for one set with the right foot raised, then attempt the next set with the opposite foot raised.
2021 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.