Standing single leg dumbbell curl with one arm
- Strengthen and growth of the biceps.
- Helps with core strength and balance.
- Stand in the position for a regular standing bicep curl.
- Lower your arms to the sides while holding the dumbbells in either hand and slowly lift one leg off the ground until your knee has reached a parallel angle to the ground.
How to Do:
- Begin the movement by flexing your arm into a bicep curl.
- Perform the bicep curl while standing on one leg, however, use only the right side for one set, raised right leg while curling on the right arm, and then perform your next set on the opposing side.
- Hold at the peak of the exercise for two seconds and then lower into starting position.
2021 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.