Standing alternating dumbbell curls
- Strengthening and growth of the biceps.
- Stand with feet approximately shoulder width apart with toes pointing straight in front of you and knees slightly bent.
- Arms are in a relaxed position against your thighs, palms pointing outwards with gripping the dumbbells.
How to Do:
- Without moving your elbows from your sides, slowly flex your elbows and lift a dumbbell up, stopping just when they are level to your shoulder.
- At the peak of the movement, hold for two breaths before slowly lowering to the starting position.
- Repeat the same motion with the other arm.
- When alternating arms, you can either perform the alternation from at the peak of the movement, when your dumbbells are raised to shoulder height, or when at the starting position, when arms are at your sides.
2021 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.