Standing ez bar curl
How to Do:
- Begin exercise with a nice neutral spine and ears are over the shoulders.
- Shoulders are relaxed and down with abs pulled in.
- Elbows remain in a fixed position and they do not move away from the body.
- Wrists remain neutral during the lift.
- Barbell is lifted in a smooth motion to the upper chest and a smooth motion back down.
- If the chin pokes forward or the spine curves during this exercise, the barbell may be too heavy and you should reduce the amount of weight.
- To add an advanced move to this exercise, bend one leg up at the knee as you lift the barbell. Beware of the knees moving out of position during this exercise. Maintain a steady posture as you lift each rep with one leg bent.
2020 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.