Standing bicep cable curl with low pulley
This exercise targets the biceps and is an elbow flexion movement using a cable machine.
- Stand with feet hip width apart. Knees inline with the second toe and maintain neutral hips.
- Spine should remain neutral and ears are inline with the shoulders.
How to Do:
- Take the load in a safe lifting position and lift.
- Once you have lifted, step one step forward from the machine.
- Lift in alternate fashion.
- Glutes and core should be engaged during this exercise.
- Continue to maintain correct posture during the alternate lifts and elbows stay inline with the body.
- To increase the load, we can lift both arms at the same time.
- If the load is too heavy, you will lean back during the lift. Be aware of this and modify your weights accordingly.
2020 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.