Inverted barbell row
- Lie under the bar so that the bar is at mid-chest level.
- Tighten the belly by drawing the navel in towards the spine and contract the pelvic floor.
- Choose the appropriate grip (under or overhand).
How to Do:
- Perform row and lift the body towards the bar.
- The bar should meet the mid-chest.
- Lower slowly to full extension.
Other Notes: AVOID retracting the scapula before pulling yourself up, it should be a smooth action through the scapulo-thoracic joint as you lift yourself towards the bar.
2021 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.