How to Do Bosu Ball Squats With Alternating Lateral Leg Raise
No excessive tension in front of pelvis, hamstrings in the back of the upper thigh, and or calves.
Must be able to perform classic squats with proper posture.
Must be able to perform classic lying lateral leg raises with good posture.
Beginning Bosu Ball Squats With Alternating Lateral Leg Raise
1. Begin with the feet straight/shoulder width on top of the BOSU ball.
2. Hold arms straight in front of the body for stability.
3. Breathing in, squat down, and hold your knees at 60 degrees.
Bosu Ball Squats With Alternating Lateral Leg Raise Movement
1. Breathing out, stand up and raise one of your legs laterally with a straight knee.
2. Pause at the top of the movement.
3. Breathing in, simultaneously lower your raised leg, and squat back down to the original position. Alternate and repeat.
How to Do Bosu Ball Squats With Alternating Lateral Leg Raise Benefits
Improves strength and definition in quadriceps at the top of the upper thigh.
Improves strength and definition in hamstrings at the bottom of the upper thigh.
Improves coordination in the lower body.
Improves strength definition in adductors outside of the hip.
Improves stability in the ankle.
BOSU Ball Squats, BOSU Ball Balance Exercises, Lateral Leg Raise, BOSU Squat Jumps.