Stability ball single leg hip thrust with crossed leg
How to Do Movement:
- Start off by lying on a stability ball so that it rests on your neck and upper shoulders.
- Both legs are going to be extended straight in front of you and both of your knees are going to be bent to form 90-degree angles. Both of your feet are going to be flat on the ground.
- From this position, bring one foot over your knee so that you are crossing your leg.
- This is your starting position.
- Lower your hips to a hover and then push them back up to the ceiling, as high as they can comfortably go.
2021 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.