Cable lateral lunge
- Improves balance, strength, and coordination in the lower body.
- Improves lateral movement/ability.
- Should have good balance.
- Should be able to perform classic lunge properly.
- Should be able to decelerate pain free.
- Begin by walking laterally and pulling two feet of slack on cable line.
- Keep the arm holding the cable straight (or use waist attachment), and keep your chest high, shoulders back.
How to Do Movement:
- Lunge laterally toward the machine while breathing in.
- Pause at the bottom for 1 second, then breathe out and step back up to the starting position allowing the cable to resist the weight.
2021 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.