Single arm dumbbell press
- Sit on bench with two dumbbells.
- Position your feet forward and slowly lie on bench with proper posture (neutral spine).
- Hold dumbbells perpendicular (straight up) towards the ceiling.
How to Do:
- Brace the spine by drawing your belly button towards the spine and squeezing the buttocks. Pelvis should remain stable throughout the entire exercise.
- Slowly lower the weight, maintaining the wrist position over the elbows.
- Only move as far as you can maintain balance and core (back, belly, hips, and buttocks) stability.
- Perform repetitions SLOWLY to enhance stabilization strength.
- It is important NOT to let your back arch at any time during the movement.
- Keep your feet pointed forward.
2021 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.