Decline barbell bench press
- Increases strength of chest, triceps and anterior shoulders.
- Adequate control of the Lumbo-Pelvic-Hip complex.
- Position your back flat on to the declined bench.
- Draw abdomen in towards your spine.
- Hold the bar with a grip a little wider than the width of your shoulders.
How to Do:
- Slowly lower the barbell towards your chest by flexing your elbows while retracting and depressing your shoulder blades.
- Do not arch your back or allow your head to jut forward.
- While contracting your chest, push the bar back up through extension of the arms.
2021 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.