Decline dumbbell press
- Lay with your back flat on the decline bench. Keep the belly tight by drawing the belly button towards the spine and point the toes forward.
- Grasp the bar with hands slightly wider than shoulder width apart.
How to Do:
- Slowly raise dumbbells towards your chest by flexing elbows and moving the shoulder blades down and back.
- Avoid letting the back to arch and/or the head to jut forward.
- Press dumbbells back up, extending your arms and tightening the chest until elbows are fully extended.
2021 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.