Incline dumbbell press on ball
How to Do:
- Start off by laying at an incline on a stability ball. You will be holding yourself up using your upper back and shoulders on the stability ball, while bending you legs forward so that your feet are flat on the floor. Both of your legs and feet should be a couple of inches apart.
- Start off while holding the dumbbells straight up in front of you so that your knuckles face the ceiling and your palms face away.
- Slowly bring the dumbbells down and bend at the elbows so that they eventually make 90 degree angles.
- At the bottom of the press, the back of the arms should be in a straight line, parallel to the ground, with your palms both still facing away.
- Press back up from this position to the starting point, and repeat for repetitions.
2020 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.