Incline barbell bench press
- Increases strength of chest, anterior shoulder and triceps muscular structure.
- Improves muscle definition.
- Great beginning exercise to promote muscle growth.
- You should have enough muscle strength to perform exercise in a steady, controlled movement.
- Lay with back flat on incline bench, feet flat on the floor and toes pointing forward.
- Grasp the bar with the hands slightly wider than shoulder width apart.
How to Do:
- Draw your belly button towards the spine.
- Slowly lower the bar towards chest by flexing elbows and moving the shoulder blades back and down.
- Avoid letting the back to arch and/or the head to jut forward.
- Do not allow the elbows to rotate inward or outward.
- Press the bar back up, extending your arms and contracting chest until elbows are fully extended.
- Keep feet pointed forward and flat on floor throughout the entire exercise.
2021 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.