Incline dumbbell press
- Increases strength in the chest, Shoulder and Triceps muscles.
- Promotes shoulder stabilization
- You must have good shoulder girdle stabilization.
- Solid core and glute activation.
- Ability to tighten shoulder blades.
- Lie on with back pressed against the bench with your feet straight and flat on the ground.
- Extend arms up positioning dumbbells over the lower section of the shoulders (Do Not have dumbbells over your head)
How to Do:
- Draw the belly button towards spine.
- Begin movement by Slowly, lowering your elbows out and downward, wrist should be positioned over your elbows.
- Lower dumbbells down until your upper arms are lat shoulder level.
- Return to starting position by moving your elbows up and inward toward the center
- Wrist should remain in a neutral position; dumbbells should be over the wrists at all times during this exercise
- Maintain good solid posture throughout this entire exercise movement.
- Don’t jut your head forward.
2021 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.