Single arm incline dumbbell press
- Lie on bench with your feet pointed forward and flat on the ground.
- With arms fully extended, position the dumbbells over the lower part of the shoulders, not the head.
How to Do:
- From the start position, draw your belly button inward toward your spine.
- Slowly, lower elbow out and down, maintaining wrist position over the elbow.
- Continue to lower the weight until your upper arm is level with the shoulders.
- To return, move your elbow up and in toward the center. This will create a triangular motion.
- Wrist should maintain a neutral position. Keep the dumbbells over the wrists throughout the entire exercise.
- Complete repetitions, and then switch arms.
- Maintain proper posture, as the weight is lowered.
- DO NOT allow the head to jut forward.
2021 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.