Dumbbell chest press with rotation on ball
How to Do:
- Lay back on a stability ball so that it rests on your shoulders and neck.
- Engage your abs to help keep your body straight while bending at the knees so your feet rest flat on the ground.
- You will be performing a dumbbell press with only one of your arms while you simultaneously roll the stability ball left or right.
- Your other free arm is going to alternate a pressing movement as if it had a dumbbell in its hand.
- Start off while holding the dumbbell straight up in front of you so that your knuckles face the ceiling and your palm faces away.
- Slowly bring the dumbbell down and bend at the elbow so that it eventually makes a 90 degree angle. Simultaneously press with the hand that isn’t holding a dumbbell.
- At the bottom of the press, the back of the arms should be in a straight line, parallel to the ground, with your palms both still facing away.
- Press back up from this position and simultaneously roll the stability ball towards the same direction.
2021 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.