Freemotion incline cable press with staggered stance
- Increases muscle group strength and improves function.
- Conditions chest and core muscles.
- Incorporates shoulder and triceps into muscle involvement.
- Position cable arms to lower position.
- Stand in a stable yet staggered position with right leg forward.
- Grab handles and hold them in a barbell position.
- Wrist and elbows should be aligned with one another.
- Elbows should be positioned straight out from shoulders.
How to Do:
- Brace Spine by tightening your abdomen.
- Begin movement by pressing hands upward until they come together.
- While in raised position check to ensure that your arms are in alignment with cables.
- Release back to starting position and repeat movement.
- Don’t let your back arch during exercise at anytime.
- Feet should remain flat on the floor with a slight bend at the knees to ensure balance and stability.
2021 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.