Standing speed band press with single arm
How to Do:
- Start off standing tall with your back straight, shoulders back, and chest out.
- Stand at a staggered stance so that one foot is in front of the other. Your feet should be about two feet apart with a gap of about six inches between the heel and toe and opposing heel.
- Each hand will be holding the handle of a bungee so that the bungee is behind you with resistance on it.
- Your arms will both form 90 degree angles and will be out to your sides, at shoulder width.
- Your palms will be facing the ground and your knuckles will be facing forwards.
- From here you are going to be pressing forward with your just one arm. Start off with your right arm and press it forward so that it is straight in front of you. Once you can’t reach your right arm any more in front of you, bring it back to the starting position and repeat.
- Start the exercise in a slow and controlled movement and build up speed as you get better.
2021 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.