Standing speed band press with alternating arms
How to Do:
- Start off standing tall with your back straight, shoulders back, and chest out.
- Stand at a staggered stance so that one foot is in front of the other. Your feet should be about two feet apart with a gap of about six inches between the heel and toe and opposing heel.
- Each hand will be holding the handle of a bungee so that the bungee is behind you with resistance on it.
- Your arms will both form 90 degree angles and will be out to your sides, at shoulder width.
- Your palms will be facing the ground and your knuckles will be facing forwards.
- From here you are going to alternate pressing forward with your arms. Start off with your right arm and press it forward so that it is straight in front of you. As you bring your right arm back, simultaneously press with your left arm so that arm is now straight in front of you.
- Repeat for repetitions. Start the exercise in a slow and controlled movement and build up speed as you get better.
2021 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.