- This exercise is a good, compound way to train your legs safely when in the beginning stages of a lower body exercise program.
- No excessive tension in abdominals, hip flexors, and/or quadriceps.
- Warm up/stretch the back of the thighs and the lower back.
How to Do the Movement:
- Stand facing a mirror with chest up, feet straight and shoulder-width apart, lower back contracted.
- Bend at the knees and lean forward keeping chest up in the mirror.
- Drop your butt down to a “half-way” point slowly, holding for 1 second at the bottom, and standing back up slowly.
2020 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.