Bodyweight squats with hands braced on wall
- Improves lower body strength.
- Improves lower body definition.
- Improves coordination between shoulder blades and hips.
- Absence of shoulder pain.
- No excessive tension in shoulder joints.
- No excessive tension in calves/quads/lower back.
- Start facing the wall.
- Place hands at shoulder-height and parallel to each other on a wall.
- Slight bend in knees (as opposed to locked knee position).
How to Do Movement:
- Keeping heels flat on the ground, squat down while pushing butt out behind your body and keeping your chest up.
- While breathing in, squat down until the calves feel a stretching sensation, then breathe out and stand back up.
2021 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.