Floor tricep dips with CoreTex
- You can perform this exercise in the gym.
- This exercise will build strength in your triceps, the muscle in the upper arm, giving you shape and definition.
- Your shoulder muscles will also be activated to hold the shoulder joint stable as you perform the exercise on the Core-Tex.
- With your hips off the Core-Tex but with the edge close to your back, place your hands on the Core-Tex about hip-width apart.
- Your fingers should be pointing forward. Your arms should be straight, with elbows fully extended.
- Place your feet flat on the ground in front of you, about hip-width apart, knees bent, and hips elevated off the ground.
How to Do:
- Tighten up your core and abdominals then slowly lower your body by bending your elbows. Lower your body to a point that is comfortable; you should not be feeling any sharp discomfort in your shoulder joint.
- You’ll feel the Core-Tex slide backward as you lower your body. Drive your weight back to the start position by straightening your elbows and bringing the Core-Tex forward. Repeat for the required number of repetitions.
- Keep your chest up and lifted during the exercise, and resist the urge to hunch over. Your elbows should point behind you, like the wings of a grasshopper. Resist the urge to let them flare out like you’re doing a pushup.
2021 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.