Resistance band woodchop
- Position yourself as pictured, in optimal alignment.
- You may want to begin with the leg farthest from the resistance in internal rotation and "triple extension" (not pictured).
How to Do:
- Generating all motion from the trunk, stand and rotate away from the resistance bringing the arms down and out in a diagonal fashion.
- Internally rotate and "triple extend" the leg nearest the resistance (not pictured), for a more complete range of motion.
- Return under control, and repeat.
2021 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.