Bosu ball jump squats with stabilization
- Stand in a centered position on top of the dome with the feet about hip width apart or slightly narrower.
How to Do:
- Slowly flex at the hips, knees and ankles and perform a squat movement.
- Allow the arms to reach forward to counterbalance the backward motion of the hips.
- Pause at the bottom of the movement and jump straight up in the air.
- Land on top of the dome and "stick" the landing with the knees bent slightly.
- Extend the hips and knees and return to the starting position.
- Perform 8 to 20 repetitions to fatigue.
2020 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.