Leg press calf raise
- Isolates and strengthens the muscle primarily responsible for extending the foot.
- Sit in the chair of the machine with your chest high, and shoulders back.
- Line your feet up evenly, with a slight bend in knees.
How to Do Movement:
- Maintaining body posture, extend the balls of your feet/toes slowly while breathing out.
- Inhale as you return to the starting position.
- Re-adjust the alignment of the feet as needed while performing.
2021 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.