Dumbbell forward lunge
How to Do:
- Stand with one leg forward and one leg back.
- Your focus should be on splitting the weight evenly between your legs.
- Keep your abdominal muscles tight, knees bent and chest up.
- Under control, slightly move your hips back (like you are sitting down in a chair) and squat directly down.
- Stop where your feel comfortable (try not to let your back come forward) and push the weight directly back up.
- Under control, stop just before your knees are straight and reverse the motion back down.
2021 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.