- Stand shoulder width apart, in a half squat, in neutral spine.
- Grasp one dumbbell in each hand in front of the knees.
How to Do:
- Perform explosive triple extension movement in the lower extremeties, and drive the elbows high.
- Make sure the dumbbell travels in a linear fashion (close to body).
- As hand travels past shoulder height and arm moves into full extension, simultaneously position body under weight by quickly descending into a squat.
- With arm fully extended over head, push up from squat position with powerful motion.
- Establish a balanced position with the dumbbell slightly in front of your ear and the arm fully extended.
- To return to starting position, bend the elbow, lower the weight to the shoulder, and then to knee level.
2021 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.