Dumbbell kickback on ball prone
- Start off by holding dumbbells in your hands and laying so that the middle of your stomach is on the stability ball, in a prone position.
- The starting position of this exercise will have your arms in 90 degree angles and your arms will be tucked in to your sides.
How to Do:
- From that position, with your palms facing your body, kick back your arms so that they straighten behind your body.
- When your arms are extended backward they should be straight and almost in line with your body.
- Control the movement and reverse the process so that your arms return to the initial starting position of a 90 degree angle.
- That is one repetition.
2020 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.