Alternating dumbbell kickback on ball prone
- Start off by holding dumbbells in your hands and laying so that the middle of your stomach is on the stability ball, in a prone position.
- The starting position of this exercise will have your arms in 90 degree angles and your arms will be tucked in to your sides.
How to Do:
- From that position, with your palms facing your body, kick back one of your arms so that it straightens behind your body.
- When your arm is extended backward it should be straight and almost in line with your body.
- Control the movement and reverse the process so that your arm returns to the initial starting position of a 90 degree angle.
- That is one repetition. When all repetitions are complete on one side, switch to your other arm.
2021 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.