Single arm dumbbell kickback on ball prone
- Instead of picking up 2 dumbbells, for this exercise you will only be using 1. Lay so that the middle of your stomach is on the stability ball, in a prone position.
- To perform the exercise, the arm without the dumbbell is going to straight out in front of you, palm facing down, hand open.
How to Do:
- From there, the hand with the dumbbell will be doing kickbacks. Your palm will be facing your body as you kick back your arm so that it straightens behind you.
- When your arm goes back, it should be straight and almost in line with your body.
- Control the movement, and reverse the process so that your arm returns to the initial starting position of a 90 degree angle.
- Do the appropriate amount of repetitions then switch so that the hand that was straight in front of you is doing kickbacks, and the hand that was doing kickbacks is now straight in front of you
2021 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.