How to Do Swiss Ball Elbow Plank to Alternating Overhead Press
The swiss ball elbow plank to alternating overhead press should begin with a good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop the swiss ball elbow plank to alternating overhead press.
Beginning Elbow Plank to Overhead Press
1. Assume a push-up stance, but bend your elbows so that your weight is supported by your forearms.
2. Keep your abdominal tight, glutes clenched, and your body straight from head to heels.
3. Hold the position for as long as you can.
Elbow Plank to Overhead Press Movement
1. Start off by laying against a stability ball by bending both arms at the elbows to create 90 degree angles and anchor them on the stability ball.
2. Keep your back straight and use your forearm to roll your body backwards, and then forwards.
3. Alternate arms with this motion.
Elbow Plank to Overhead Press Benefits
Planks will help you stand taller.
Back discomfort can be relieved by doing planks.
You'll improve your coordination.
Parent: Planks - Plank - Stability Ball with Overhead Press.