Single vertical leg crunch on bosu
Begin with the lower back in neutral position, or extend the spine until a slight stretch is felt in the front trunk muscles.
How to Do:
- Begin to slowly flex the trunk.
- Simultaneously flex one knee and hip and flex both elbows, pulling them in toward the center of the body.
- Hold at the end of the trunk flexion movement and continue to extend the knee and elbows until they are straight.
- At the end of the movement, the extended leg should be perpendicular to the floor and the arms should be parallel to the floor.
- Pause at the end of the movement, then slowly lower back to the starting position.
- Perform 8 to 20 repetitions to fatigue.
- Alternate the extending leg with each repetition.
2020 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.