Ab slide with kneeling rollout
- Get on the knees, facing the wide side of the slide.
- Place the hands on the slide in front of the body, as if preparing for a push up exercise.
- Arms slightly bent.
- Keep abs tight and the shoulder girdle stable.
How to Do:
- Allow the arms to slide out (only slightly at first) extending the body out across the slide board into a kneeling prone plank position.
- Maintaining core integrity (no sagging); pull the arms back along the slide together.
- This exercise needs to be closely monitored in terms of range of motion.
2020 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.