Ab slide with off toes rollout
- Get on the knees, facing the wide side of the slide.
- Place the hands on the slide in front of the body, as if preparing for a push up exercise.
- Arms slightly bent.
- Keep abs tight and the shoulder girdle stable.
How to Do:
- Allow the arms to slide out (only slightly at first) extending the body out across the slide board into a kneeling prone plank position.
- Perform movement from up on the toes in a push-up position.
- Allow the arms to slide out (only slightly at first) extending the body out across the slide board into an extended prone plank position.
- If there are any signs of compensation in the corset muscles (lumbo-pelvic hip complex) or shoulder girdle, digress back to base exercise.
2020 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.