Fitter oblique ab slide
- Place hands on platform and grip firmly.
- Assume push-up position - can be on your feet or knees, depending on individual ability.
How to Do:
- Keep the belly tight by drawing the belly button towards the spine.
- Squeeze buttocks and slowly move the skate side to side.
- It is important to keep the head central with weight equally on both hands.
- It is important not to let your back arch at any time during the movement.
- Maintain buttocks activity throughout the entire exercise.
2020 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.