Fitter hip slide
About this Exercise:
- KEEP YOUR HEAD UP! Move at slow to moderate speeds.
- This exercise is designed for kinetic chain stability, NOT absolute strength or power.
- Start on a flat, smooth surface in a clear area.
- Check the Fitter machine for proper setting based on your weight.
- Step on foot-pads with feet centrally positioned.
- Concentrate on proper posture with eyes straight ahead.
- If possible, use a mirror or window to see your reflection.
- From the start position, draw your belly button inward toward your spine.
- Maintaining optimal alignment, slowly transfer your weightfrom one foot to the other with a smooth flowing motion. Workwith the machine!
- As your rhythm increases you will get closer to the bumper at each end. However, posture is more important than distance traveled!
- Repeat for desired time/repetitions and always remember to maintain optimum posture with eyes focused in front of you!
2021 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.